Life without mobile phones has become almost impossible, especially when you are roaming or worse – when the battery runs out.
However, as many as 15 Internet parks in Belgrade and three corner equipped chargers offer a real salvation for crisis situations.
So instead of additional cost such as paying drinks in bars because of the Internet connection, there are parks covered by the “global network”.
Wireless internet is available to them for free, without any passwords. In Belgrade, there are 15 and are located in the following places:
- Skate park, near TC “Usce”;
- Park Japanese-Serbian friendship, for Miljakovac;
- Park “Little Tašmajdan, at the Faculty of Law, between the streets of Belgrade, Ilije Garašanina and Karnegijeve;
- Park at Sixth Belgrade High School Zvezdara;
- “Cyril and Methodius” Park near Vuk’s Monument;
- “Spring” Park, in the Old Town, between the dryer Carice Milice, Toplicin Venac and Vuk Karadzic;
- Square Novopazarska the Vracar;
- Dalmatian Square, Vojvode Brane;
- “Nice layout” Park in the Sarajevska street on the Savski venac;
Without the Internet is even more possible and somehow manage, or shut down your phone is a nightmare. Solar panels to charge mobile phones: Tašmajdanski Park, square in the Municipality of Zvezdara, and Mitic rupa on Slavija.